Wednesday, July 3, 2019

My First Month with Plexus Week Beginning June 10, 2019


The basic goal-reaching principle is to understand that you go as far as you can see, 
and when you get there you will always be able to see farther.
- Zig Ziglar

June 6, 2019
I had Plexus Slim Hunger Control (HC) for the first time.  I did not have an allergic reaction.  For me, that is a significant statement.  The absolute best part was that I actually slept well.  For the first time in years, I did not wake up with a headache.

In February the dentist told me that I had TMJ.  I had suffered with morning headaches for years but did not know why.  However, I had believed it to be a hypoglycemic symptom.  Now I knew the truth. Unfortunately, I did not have enough money to pursue any further medical attention.

I contacted my friend and said that I wanted to participate in the upcoming 5 Day Pink Drink Challenge that was available on Facebook.

Of course, I did not have any additional samples of Plexus Slim HC to drink.  The next morning I woke up with a headache.  I had clenched my teeth so much during my sleep that it actually hurt to chew anything due to the pressure that had been placed on my teeth during the night.  This pain went on for three days.

I am normally in bed somewhere between 11pm to 1am and then up at 5:30am.  As a consequence, sleep deprivation is high on my list of health issues.  This also contributes to my other health problems.

June 10, 2019
I had my samples of Plexus Slim HC to begin the 5 Day Pink Drink Challenge.  I also increased my water intake because that was part of the challenge.  I have not had a morning TMJ headache since this day.

Water Intake Note: I weighed in at 175 pounds.  Half of 175 is 87.5.  So, I made it a goal to drink 87.5 ounces of water every day.  This was made easier as I had purchased a cup that would hold 32 ounces.  All I had to do was drink 3 full cups of water each day.  I was also drinking the Plexus Slim HC in 16oz of water each day.

I had a normal breakfast.  I am not very good at eating enough to keep me going properly.  Food is something that I struggle with.  I usually have very little desire to eat something in the morning but then as the day progresses I find myself frequently looking for something quick to eat.  I had a normal lunch followed by the Plexus Slim HC.

For the first day in quite some time I had energy to spend the afternoon cleaning -- my parents were coming to visit for a week.  I still had energy by the end of the day.

I ate a normal dinner.

June 11, 2019
I had a Plexus Lean Whey Milk Chocolate Meal Replacement along with my normal breakfast.  I cannot say that I felt a huge difference.  However, I did feel more satisfied after breakfast.  I mixed the Lean with 1/2 cup of homemade almond milk, 1/2 cup coconut milk and approximately 1/2 cup of ice cubes.  I also added a sprinkle of turmeric powder and cinnamon.

I had a normal lunch followed by the Plexus Slim HC.  My daughter is now seeing improvement in my energy and my attitude.  She wants to try the Plexus Slim HC.

I had a normal dinner, except that it was late due to the craziness of the evening.

During the day I consumed all of my 87.5 ounces of water.  ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!

June 12, 2019

I am waking up happy and relaxed and feeling like I have energy for the day.  I usually wake up quite sluggish.

I eat normally throughout the day.  However, I very much would like more of the Plexus Lean Whey Milk Chocolate Meal Replacement.  Because this desire is so great I realize that my body did receive a benefit that I was not fully aware of.

I consume my full amount of water.

Today my daughter has the Plexus Slim HC.  This is significant because she is texture and taste sensitive and so does not like to try new foods.  It took her all day to finish the drink.  At the end of the day I asked her how she felt and what she thought of it.  She shrugged her shoulders and said that it was ok.  She was not sure if she wanted any the next day.  More on her story later.

Note: when I increased my water intake she did the same.  She had been drinking 60 ounces of water each day.

June 13, 2019
Repeat of yesterday.  Including my daughter.

June 14, 2019
Repeat of the day before.  My friend arrived with more samples.  Later in the day we find out that I won an additional 7 days of Plexus Slim HC.  This was one of the prizes available through the 5-Day Pink Drink Challenge.  I am excited.  My daughter (17) and son (14) are also excited.  My son has been watching his sister and mother and now wants to try Plexus Slim HC as well.  However, he has refrained so that he did not use up what we had.  He told me this after he found out that we would be receiving more of the Plexus Slim HC.

June 15, 2019
It is a normal day with extra output because of improvements we are making on our property.  Saturday is the day to work on them.  However, unlike all the previous Saturday's and most days, I do not need a nap today.  I have energy and attitude to accomplish what is needed and then prepare dinner and interact with my parents until late.

May 30, 2019
Before Plexus


Click here to begin your Plexus journey.  When you order samples the shipping is free.  However, if you order anything in addition to samples then shipping will be charged.

Click here to become a Plexus ambassador.  Choosing to participate in the Ambassador program allows you to receive up to 25% off of your order and the opportunity to earn additional money.

Disclaimer:  This post is about my personal experiences.  It is not endorsed in any way by Plexus World Wide.  Plexus World Wide makes no claims to healing of health concerns.


No comments:

Post a Comment