Thursday, July 11, 2019

My First Month with Plexus Week Beginning June 16, 2019


I've got to say no to the good so I can say yes to the best.
-Zig Ziglar 

June 16, 2019 Father's Day
It is a normal Sabbath Day.  However, I only nap for about 30 minutes instead of 3 hours.  My daughter and I are continuing to consume our increased levels of water and the Plexus Slim HC.

June 17, 2019
My friend brings over 7 Days worth of Plexus Slim HC.  I commit to being an Ambassador with Plexus and place my first order.

June 20, 2019
My Plexus Welcome Kit and first order arrive in the early afternoon.

My daughter and I are continuing to consume our increased amounts of water and the Plexus Slim HC.

June 21, 2019
At the end of the day I find out that my son consumed three of the Plexus Slim HC during the day.  I find this out as he is wanting his fourth at bedtime.  It is summer.  My son has a very labor intensive job.

June 22, 2019
Again, it is Saturday.  The three of us are still drinking the Plexus Slim HC and consuming our increased water amounts.

Click here to begin your Plexus journey.  When you order samples the shipping is free.  However, if you order anything in addition to samples then shipping will be charged.

Click here to become a Plexus ambassador.

Disclaimer:  This post is about my personal experiences.  It is not endorsed in any way by Plexus World Wide.  Plexus World Wide makes no claims to healing of health concerns.




May 30, 2019
Before Plexus

No comments:

Post a Comment