It’s not what happens to you that determines how far you will go in life;
it is how you handle what happens to you.
- Zig Ziglar
|
June 23, 2019
It is a normal Sabbath Day. The three of us are fully committed to 1 Plexus Slim HC each day and consuming our water. I made it without a nap today. That is significant because historically I sleep for 2-3 hours on Sunday's. I realize that I have gone all week without a nap. Additionally, I have had a higher energy output because we have had company.
June 24, 2019
I realized that I no longer felt as if I was a water balloon about to burst.
June 25, 2019
I realized that my shirts, which had become tight fitting and were on the edge of being uncomfortable to the point that I was going to need to buy new clothes, were now looser and comfortable.
Click here to begin your Plexus journey. When you order samples the shipping is free. However, if you order anything in addition to samples then shipping will be charged.
Click here to become a Plexus ambassador.
Disclaimer: This post is about my personal experiences. It is not endorsed in any way by Plexus World Wide. Plexus World Wide makes no claims to healing of health concerns.
No comments:
Post a Comment