“You can have everything in life you want,
if you will just help enough other people get what they want.”
- Zig Ziglar
|
Sunday, June 30, 2019
I realize that I am starting to go to bed earlier. As in 10:30-11:30pm.
Saturday, July 6, 2019
Today I cleaned the bathroom, drove all over town running errands, took a 15 minute nap -- usually my short naps are 30-45 minutes -- worked with my husband and children outside for 6 hours, ate dinner out at our favorite restaurant and then ended the day with its normal end of day activities.
All of this was followed by a 2 hour Epsom Salt bath at 10pm. Two hours because that is how long the water temperature is comfortable.
I was in bed at 12:30am. This is later than what I like and what I have been doing. However, I had the energy to enjoy the bath and then in a relaxed manner prepare for bed.
Click here to begin your Plexus journey. When you order samples the shipping is free. However, if you order anything in addition to samples then shipping will be charged.
Click here to become a Plexus ambassador.
Disclaimer: This post is about my personal experiences. It is not endorsed in any way by Plexus World Wide. Plexus World Wide makes no claims to healing of health concerns.
No comments:
Post a Comment